Monday, March 09, 2009

Lost and Found at Church

Ever tried to lookup Lost and Found at a church, especially one with a very good/big website. I "found" alot about Sheep, converting to Christianity, and grief counselling, but not one thing pointed to where I might find my wallet. Teaches me for trying to be quiet in church :-)

I'm enjoying school, though I'm writing this in class. It's been really good having some enthusiastic professors who are teaching like they want too, and learning something that I want too (or don't already know). Dr. Gavrilova for example is very good at bringing in information from the real world and providing examples. My programming paradigms is interesting as we are studying functional programming which is completely different then what I'm used to (imperative) but is becoming more common in multi-core, cloud type computing networks.

The kittens are doing well, Dex has decided he likes to come downstairs and sleep on the chairs (sorry for those of you who are allergic like me), and Piper is slowly warming up to the larger world of our house. Piper is actually more likely to get along with Keira I think then Dex is, though I figured it would be the other way, and is a big fan of kick boxing Keira's squeak toys. We need to get some more pictures, because they've already grown a ton, even though we've only had them 3 weeks!

But I should pay attention here now, we are talking about Pascal (which I'm not sure has been used other than to teach for the last 15 years!).

Cheers,
-Eric

P.S. Oh yah, I bought my first game in years (Trainz 2009), it's so Brent and I can test out some designs for a new layout! Very exciting.

2 comments:

Peter and Lorraine said...

All sounds good - except the "lost" Lost and Found Hope the lost gets found! Glad school is going so well this semester! Still looking forward to seeing the growing little guys. Good to hear they are developing their own personalities!

Peter and Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.