Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hydrogen Boost

Cool article on Wired: Truckers Choose Hydrogen Power. It may not be viable for cars and consumers, but in Alberta we have a lot of trucks and if for that much money you get a boost in power I can see where it makes sense. Add that to everything else diesel out here, heavy construction equipment, gensets, rail locomotives it might really make a difference, as long as it makes a difference on the pocket book.

I really am a blogger now, I referenced Wired :-)

Also, I screwed up my computer last night, I knew it needed rebuilding (wanted too before I installed too much .Net 2.0 stuff) but I deleted too much and now I can just Xcopy stuff over. Which works great until I get to the Temporary Internet Files, and it borks. Freakin computers.

Cheers,
Eric

No comments: