Monday, November 14, 2005

Post Numero Deux

Dang Nabbit. IE crashed on me, time for FF. Definately time for a rebuild. It's been one of those days, but I must say it went better than I expected.

So this is post no 2. Not a whole lot to say, but I will post anyways otherwise I won't keep this up.

I've been reading about Design Patterns in VB.NET in the book aptly named: Professional Design Patterns in VB .Net: Building Adaptable Applications (No worries, no Amazon affiliation, yet!). It's been a lot of fun, and I'm hoping to use the basis of what they created for a Data level for part of a framework I'd like to build. The design patterns I think are going to be very beneficial to my programming, and hopefully bring it to a higher level. But we'll see, not programming everyday has it's drawbacks. I miss going in, sitting down and coding for 8-10 hours straight. Sounds crazy I know, but I guess I like it, and not doing that now means I miss it. But sometime soon, I have lots of projects on the go I need to finish up.

But that's enough for now, must get some grub then get ready for the semi-monthly Costco trip.

Cheers,
Eric

No comments: